Board of Governors
Alumni/ae Society Board of Governors
Taubman College Alumni/ae Society Board of Governors convenes in Ann Arbor twice each year. They come from across the country at their own expense, dedicating several days to learn about current issues at the school and provide real world perspective. They involve themselves in program activities and interact with our students, helping them to prepare for jobs in the professions. In addition, our board provides generous financial support to the college.
- Janet Attarian, AIA, LEED AP BD + C, B.S.'90, M.Arch.'92, Project Director, Streetscape and Sustainable Design Program, Chicago Department of Transportation
- Linda Bailey, A.B.(LSAR)'98, M.U.P.'01, Federal Programs Advisor, NYC Department of Transportation
- Janice E. Barnes, M.S.'99, Ph.D.'02, Principal, Perkins + Will, New York City
- Gordon Carrier, FAIA, NCARB, B.S.'79, M.Arch.'81, Carrier Johnson + CULTURE, San Diego
- Jacqueline Chavis, AIA, LEED AP BC+D, B.S.'02, M.Arch.'04, Associate, Gensler, Washington, D.C.
- Michael C. Corby, FAIA, B.S.'82, M.Arch.'84, Executive Vice President, Integrated Architecture, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Pankaj Duggal, AICP, AIA International Associate, M.U.P./M.Arch.'95, President, Jacobs, Arlington, Virginia
- Michelle M. Elder, EDFP, B.S. '02, M.U.P / Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Development '08, Business Development Manager, Michigan Economic Development Corporation, Detroit
- Bristol S. Ellington, AICP, M.U.P.'86, Assistant City Manager, Henderson, Nevada
- Daimian S. Hines, AIA, NOMA, LEED AP, B.S.'99, M.Arch.'01, HOK, Houston
- Andrew McCloskey, MAI, M.U.P.'02, Vice President, Evergreen Valuation Services, Shelby Township, Michigan
- Dennis D. Mele, AICP, A.B.'76, A.M.'78, M.U.P.'79, Esq., Partner, Greenspoon Marder, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Randall William Ott, AIA, B.S.'80, Dean, School of Architecture + Planning, The Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C.
- Uma Ramanathan, M.Arch.'87, Principal, Shepley Bulfinch, Boston
- James W. Simeo, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB, B.S.'83, Principal, CO Architects, Los Angeles
- Thomas J. Sherry, B.S.'91, M.Arch.'93, Vice President, Hamilton Anderson
- Peter J. Stavenger, Associate AIA, M.Arch.'06, Associate, Fentress Architects, Denver
- Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA, FAPT, LEED AP, B.Arch.'70, Director of Preservation, Quinn Evans Architects, Ann Arbor
- Joseph M. Valerio, FAIA, B.Arch.'70, Principal, Valerio Dewalt Train, Chicago