URP Concentration Fair
If you are a first-year or returning MURP and are interested in learning more about URP concentrations, then please join us for the URP Concentration Fair. All five concentration coordinators will be on hand:
- Global and Comparative Planning: Lesli Hoey
- Housing, Community, and Economic Development: Scott Campbell
- Land Use and Environmental Planning: Richard Norton
- Physical Planning and Design: Larissa Larsen
- Transportation Planning: Joe Grengs
You'll hear a brief overview of each concentration, you'll have a chance to ask questions, and then we'll break up into groups by concentration to give a chance to learn in more detail about concentrations that you're interested in.
We'll have pizza available, but please bring your own drink. We look forward to seeing you there.