Welcome to the University of Michigan Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Regional Planning!
All incoming undergraduate and graduate students are required to attend Taubman College New Student Orientation beginning on Monday, August 26, 2019 at 9:00 am, through Friday, August 30.
Sample Schedule: Architecture - coming soon!
Sample Schedule: Urban and Regional Planning - coming soon!
--Incoming students who began their Taubman College program during Summer 2019 must attend New Student Summer Kick-Off and New Student Orientation.
--Freshman admitted to Taubman College for Fall 2019 are required to attend a Freshman Orientation Session (multiple sessions offered), not Taubman College New Student Orientation.
Orientation activities will continue through September 1. We encourage incoming students to also participate in University-wide Welcome Week events.
For further questions, please contact Taubman College Student Affairs at 734-763-1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Michigan Academic Calendar
- Beyond the Diag - Off Campus Housing
- General Campus Info
- Plagiarism and Academic Integrity
- ITS – Get Connected – Guide to U-M Technology
- Sweetland Writing Center
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Office of Financial Aid
- University Housing
- Student Life
- Wolverine Access
- Campus Information Center
- University Health Services (UHS)
- Resources for Mental Health (On Campus)
- Resources for Mental Health (Off Campus)
- Dental Services
- Student Employment
- Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Resources for Incoming International Students
- Art, Architecture & Engineering Library
Taubman College Information