Welcome to the University of Michigan Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning!
All incoming undergraduate and graduate students are required to attend Taubman College New Student Orientation beginning on Monday, August 26, 2019 at 9:00 am, through Friday, August 30.
A note from Taubman College Student Affairs:
On behalf of the Dean, faculty and staff, I want to congratulate you on becoming a part of the Taubman College community. As you make your journey to Ann Arbor, Michigan, we want you to know that we are excited to have you join us this Fall and we look forward to welcoming you in person!
Your official introduction to Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning, New Student Orientation, will begin on Monday, August 26th. Throughout the week, you will be introduced to faculty members, including the Program Chairs of both Architecture and Urban and Regional Planning. You will engage with administrators in large and small group workshops as well as interact with your fellow peers. Orientation Leaders, who are current students, will assist you as you navigate the week's programs and build new friendships.
Please click below to view Sample Orientation Schedules for each academic program. Schedules specific to your individual Orientation Group will be sent to your umich email address.
- Sample Schedule: Undergraduate Architecture
- Sample Schedule: Graduate Architecture (M.Arch)
- Sample Schedule: Graduate Architecture (MS)
- Sample Schedule: Urban Design
- Sample Schedule: Urban and Regional Planning
--Incoming students who began their Taubman College program during Summer 2019 must attend New Student Summer Kick-Off and New Student Orientation.
--Freshman admitted to Taubman College for Fall 2019 are required to attend a Freshman Orientation Session (multiple sessions offered), not Taubman College New Student Orientation.
Orientation activities will continue through September 1. We encourage incoming students to also participate in University-wide Welcome Week events.
For further questions, please contact Taubman College Student Affairs at email@example.com.
- University of Michigan Academic Calendar
- Beyond the Diag - Off Campus Housing
- General Campus Info
- Plagiarism and Academic Integrity
- ITS – Get Connected – Guide to U-M Technology
- Sweetland Writing Center
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Office of Financial Aid
- University Housing
- Student Life
- Wolverine Access
- Campus Information Center
- University Health Services (UHS)
- Resources for Mental Health (On Campus)
- Resources for Mental Health (Off Campus)
- Dental Services
- Student Employment
- Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Resources for Incoming International Students
- Art, Architecture & Engineering Library
Taubman College Information
- Building Polices
- Studio Policies
- Taubman College Building and Campus Map
- Health, Wellness, & Counseling Resources
- Media Center Information
- Frequently Used Acronyms
- Student Groups