2009 Travel Studios Gear Up for Spring Semester
International studios are an essential part of the course offerings within Taubman College, granting students the prospect of visiting other countries while gaining access to facilities, groups and individuals that might otherwise be closed to them. This year, students and faculty will be traveling to dozens of cities on six continents.
The 2009 spring half-term study abroad opportunities include:
* China with Mary-Ann Ray/Robert Adams
* Senegal with Coleman Jordan
* Barcelona with Craig Borum
* Paris-Rome with Dawn Gilpin
* Argentina with Gerardo Caballero/Juan Rois
* Holland with Malcolm McCullough
* Alaska with Steven Mankouche
* Iceland with Jonathan Levine
Check in often between May 5 and June 23 for updates on the groups and their experiences.
Apr 27, 2009