Apply / Graduate Dual Degrees
Current UM students: December 15th recommended for fall term, but applications will be considered through June 30.
How to Apply
- Current UM Rackham graduate student in a Rackham master's program complete an Add a Degree or Certificate Application.
- Current UM non-Rackham graduate student pursuing any combination of master's degree must complete the Rackham online application.
- Applicants not currently enrolled at UM must complete the Rackham online application.
A student in a Rackham doctoral or master's program must complete at least one term of coursework in good academic standing in a regular Rackham program before requesting admission to a dual degree program (section 7).
Current UM Rackham graduate students pursuing any combination of master's degrees must submit:
- Add a Degree or Certificate Application
- One new letter of recommendation (from a current professor)
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal statement.