Employers may attend the Career & Networking Fair or schedule an individual visit to meet, interview and/or discuss career options with students from our architecture, urban design and urban planning degree programs. If you are an employer who would like to post a job opportunity for Michigan architecture, planning and/or urban design students or alumni, or be added to the mailing list for the spring 2018 career fair, please email Lou Ecken Kidd at email@example.com or call 734.763.9560.
Career & Networking Fair 2018
The 2018 Career & Networking Fair will be held Thursday, March 15, 2018, from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. There is no cost to attend.
Information for Employers
We are pleased to invite you to Ann Arbor for our Career and Networking Fair to showcase your organization and potential career opportunities. Students in attendance will come from our five degree programs: Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Master of Architecture, Master of Science in Architecture, Master of Urban Design and Master of Urban Planning.
Registration for the 2018 Career & Networking Fair is now open!
- Residence Inn Downtown - 120 W. Huron, Ann Arbor, MI. 48104, (734) 662-9999, http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/arbdt-residence-inn-ann-arbor-downtown/
- Bell Tower - 300 S. Thayer Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, (734) 769-2010, belltowerhotel.com
Near North Campus
- Holiday Inn - 3600 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, (734) 769-9800, iannarbor.com
- Hampton Inn-Ann Arbor North - 2300 Green Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, (734) 996-4444, hamptoninnannarbor.com
- Hawthorn Suites - 3535 Green Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, (734) 327-0011, hawthorn.com
- Microtel Inn + Suites - 3610 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, (734) 997-9100, microtelannarbor.com
If you have questions or comments about lodging, please email Beth Berenter at firstname.lastname@example.org.