Join us Friday, November 21 at 5:00pm in the CMYK to hear about the 2015 Taubman College travel opportunities. International travel courses are available to undergraduate architecture students as well as all graduate students (Master of Architecture and Master of Urban Planning) during the spring or summer half term.
A list of the upcoming travel abroad opportunities:
- Brazil with Mitch McEwen, (PDF)
- Turkey with Kathy Velikov, (PDF) (This course will have applications due November 19th and deposits due on November 20th)
- Shaghai with Sandra Manninger
- Singapore and Hong Kong with Claudia Wigger, (PDF)
- France with Clement Blanchet, (PDF)
- Mumbai with Mary Ann Ray, (PDF)
- Ecuador with Ana Maria Duran
- Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark with Peter McKeith, (PDF)
- Thailand with Francois Roche
- England, Scotland, Ireland and France with Andrew Holder, (PDF)
Timeline and due dates:
These courses all occur during the Spring 1/2 semester May 5 - June 26. Student applications for these courses will be due January 12, 2015.
$500 Deposit from each student is due February 2, 2015. Each Taubman College student will receive a travel stipend of $1,000, but this cannot be used for the deposit.
For complete details visit the Travel Abroad section of the website.