Licensure and your Career: IDP and ARE Presentation
Designing Your Future: Creating Value in Your Career
Join NCARB’s Kimberly Tuttle, AIA, NCARB – National Outreach Manager for NCARB - for a presentation about your career in architecture, licensure and beyond.
Topics will include:
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- Brief overview of the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
The presentation will also cover tips to making a successful transition from school to work and pursuing licensure once employed. Following the presentation there will be a question and answer session.