Thesis Honors Projects
August – early September
Taubman College Gallery
During their final year – known as the thesis year – architecture graduate students research a topic that culminates in a design project. The projects are exhibited just prior to graduation and reviewed by a panel of outside and faculty experts. These projects are on view over the summer in the College Gallery.
- Alexandra Chen, "Metastatic Metropolis"
studio Clutter & Arquero
- Brian Barber and Joseph Donelko Jr., "Noun Things"
studio Abrons & Fure
- Daniel Tish, Steve Sarver, Caitlin Cashner, "Nokomis One"
studio Borum & Thun
- Yojairo Lomeli, "The Yada Yada"
- Jennifer Ng, "Aeriform Ecologies"
- Andrew Delle Bovi, Grant Herron, Mark Knutson, John Larmor, and Shan Sutherland, "AL-10XX: ReCAST"
studio Wilcox and McGee