Please join us for the Bachelor of Science in Architecture Transfer Open House. This in-person event is designed to engage undergraduate students who are currently enrolled at a community college or another college/university and are interested in studying architecture at the University of Michigan.
During this event you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the Bachelor of Science in Architecture degree
- Interact with current students and learn about opportunities to get involved on campus
- Admission staff will review the details on how to apply as well as what our alumni do after graduating
- Ask questions about options for exploring your diverse interests
- You’ll learn all you need to set yourself up for success, and hopefully join us on campus soon!
U-M accepts transfer students into the undergraduate architecture program in their junior year.
Preferred participant qualifications:
- You must be a high school graduate as of 2020 or earlier.
- You must be engaged in taking college courses.
- You do not need to have taken any architecture courses to date.
- You may have taken basic design, art, welding or woodshop courses previously.
- The series is intended for prospective external transfer candidates.
- Interested transfer students may include in- or out-of-state college attendees and students attending a community college or four-year university (outside of U-M)