Please join us for the Master of Urban and Regional Planning Open House. This in-person event is open to all students interested in pursuing a graduate degree in urban and regional planning at a top ranked urban planning degree at Taubman College. During this event you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with award winning faculty and current students.
- Interact with current students and learn about opportunities to get involved on campus
- Learn about the MURP degree and its 9 focus areas
- Admissions staff will review the details on how to apply as well as what our alumni do after graduating.
- Ask questions about options for exploring your diverse interests
You’ll learn all you need to set yourself up for success, and hopefully join us on campus soon!
Please contact Taubman College Admissions at TaubmanCollegeAdmissions@umich.edu with further questions.