Taubman College Admissions invites you to learn more about our graduate dual degree options. Leverage a dual degree to get the most out of your world-class University of Michigan graduate education. Dual degree programs lead to two different degree citations and two separate diplomas, and allows a student to combine two graduate or graduate-professional programs.
This information session will provide a broad overview paying specific attention to course sequencing, schedule coordination and application requirements for the following Taubman College degrees/certificates:
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Science in Architecture Design and Research
- Master of Architecture
- Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Development
- Graduate Certificate in Urban Informatics
- Graduate Certificate in Healthy Cities
You’ll also hear from current students about their dual degree experiences. Please join us!