A continuation of Arch 432, this course addresses problems of moderate complexity in a more thorough and comprehensive manner. The objectives are:
1. To provide experience in urban site analysis and design.
2. To gain further insight into the issues of contextualism in design.
3. To gain experience in multi-level building organization and design.
4. To apply knowledge of building science skills.
5. To reinforce skills in all aspects of design communications.
Most or all of the term is focused on a single design problem.
Mon, Wed, Fri 1:00-5:00pm 3100 A&AB