Detroit planning and evaluation consultant, Jane Fran Morgan, will lead a four-day (two-weekend) workshop that connects students with the organizations and businesses that are making an impact in Detroit. Working in partnership with Detroit-based organizations and small business, student teams will compete to develop impactful engagement strategies and solutions that contribute to a thriving and equitable community.
Meets over 4 days/2 weekends in late January/mid February. Click on course for more details.
The dates and times are:
- Friday, January 31--1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Saturday, Feb. 1--10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Friday, February 14--1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Saturday, Feb. 15--10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Jan. 31 and Feb. 15--UM Detroit Center (transportation available)
- Feb. 1 and Feb. 14--Room 1360 A&AB