The Bachelor of Science in Urban Technology degree is a fall application, but winter start program. Interested students will complete a fall admission application (due by February 1), which will be used to consider students for admission to the winter term. Students will begin their classes in January, not September, if admitted to the program.
This degree is only available for new high school graduates at this time. Transfer students or U-M cross campus transfers are currently not eligible to apply.
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2021 admission cycle.
Students interested in applying for the winter 2023 term can apply beginning in August 2021 using the fall 2022 admission application (due February 1, 2022).
Application Fee and Requirements
First-year student applicants submit their application via the Common Application or Coalition Application. The Bachelor of Science in Urban Technology is a winter-start program. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions processes all undergraduate applications and can answer all inquiries about application requirements and submission. More info: Paying the Application Fee or Requesting an App Fee Waiver.
Application Status and Evaluation
Enrollment Connect is a U-M website for all application needs: track your checklist and application status, receive important messages from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, view application decision, and more. To log in, use the login credentials from the email sent from Michigan.Admissions@umich.edu verifying your application submission has been successful. If you have not received your login credentials, please visit Verification Email Not Received.
Checking Application Status
- Application Status
- Checking your application status
- Received Date on Enrollment Connect
- Verification Email Not Received
- Test Date on Enrollment Connect
- Mid Year Report
- Did I Meet the Early Action Deadline?
- Materials Needed to Complete a Freshman Application
- Method to Submit Transcripts
- Submitting Materials
- How will I be notified of my Admission Decision
- Freshman Applicants-under roll down Early Action Applicants
- Requirements + Deadlines
- Requirements & Deadlines (international)
Selection Process and Decision FAQs
- Selection Process
- FAQs for Postponed Applicants
- FAQs for Waitlisted Applicants
- Waitlisted Applicant - Accepting or Declining
Paying the Enrollment Deposit (EDR)
- Paying the Enrollment Deposit (EDR)
- Enrollment Deposit Request (EDR) Form
- Late Submissions of Enrollment Deposit
- Enrollment Deposit (EDR) Extension or Waiver Request
Checking Financial Aid and Residency Appeals
- What is Wolverine Access and how do I view it?
- Friend Account and/or System unavailable problems
- Friend Account is locked
- Financial Aid Including Scholarships and Loans
- Deferment of Admission
- Freshmen - Updating Application Information (Not Term and/or School or College)
- Withdrawing Your Application