This studio module fosters awareness of relationships between bodies and objects in space, at full scale. Students learn to base design decisions on contextually based prompts, and the way that each design decision remakes the context for design. Though intended primarily for students considering a design-related career, it is open to students from any discipline wishing to improve their design literacy.
- Understanding body and positionality in space.
- Introduction to body/object relationships.
- Introduction to object/environment relationships
- Introduction to digital/physical relationships.
- Introduction to making body-scale objects.
- Introduction to paper craft.
- Rhinoceros 3D
Drop/Add Deadline: January 23, 2024
Tue, Thu 8:30-11:30am East Review(Jan. 10-Feb. 23)